Hello, friends from all over the world,
Considering these challenging times and the struggle against COVID-19 pandemic, City Lovers Tours have implemented a specific Contingency Plan – see the video here – that seeks to:
- Guarantee the service to our customers;
- Reduce eventual health risks to all the collaborators, customers, partners, and, naturally, to the community in general.
The referred plan includes several measures, withstand out to:
- Hygienic prevention;
- Reduced physical contact between collaborators, clients, and money;
- Distribution of all equipment to all our collaborators that prevents infection;
- Quarantine protocol to any infection situation.
These preventative measures, always adapted in the light of the evaluation that is done at every moment, are not to be faced with alarmism, but with the prudence and responsibility that is required to all at the moment.
We take the opportunity to highlight that City Lovers Tours, as an entity dutifully certified for the practice of their activity (RNAAT 682/2015), obtained the Declaration of Healthy and Safe Establishment (Clean & Safe stamp of approval) emitted by Turismo de Portugal.
Being a company with the Stamp Clean & Safe we inform that the following procedures are daily followed so that we can face the problem:
- Guarantee of the highest levels of hygiene by all our guides and collaborators:
- Hand sanitizing: frequently washing of the hands with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds or the usage of hand sanitizer, with at least 70% alcohol, covering all the hands’ surfaces and rubbing them until they are dry.
- City Lovers Tours will distribute the hand sanitizer in individual dosage to all our guides and collaborators so that they can disinfect their hands after any material or personal physical interactions.
- Respiratory etiquette:
- all our guides and collaborators were sensitized and took notice, consenting, about the standards to adopt, specifically coughing or sneezing to their folded arm, or use a tissue, that will be promptly thrown in a garbage bin;
- Always sanitize their hands after coughing, sneezing or blowing their nose;
- Avoidance to touch one’s eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Social behavior:
- City Lovers Tours changed the frequency and the forms of contact between our guides and collaborators themselves and also between collaborators and costumers.
- Contact between colleagues is reduced to zero. There will not be the usual physical pleasantries, such as handshakes, hugs, as it will be done so between costumers and collaborators.
- All in-person meetings were canceled. The meetings between collaborators will be done through our online tools – Office 365 > Teams.
- Our teams will work mirrored, meaning we will have weekly turns.
- Corporal body temperature will be measured twice a day.
- This measurement will be done with an infra-red thermometer facilitated by City Lovers Tours. Firstly, before the start of the workday and the second reading will be done after lunch. All the temperatures will be registered daily in an internal database, digital and online, created by City Lovers Tours. It is also mandatory that all the collaborators report any case of coughing, heavy breathing, or any other symptom that could indicate infection from COVID-19 so that the appropriate preventive measures can be taken immediately to avoid any possible infection. We will maintain this daily follow-up with all our collaborators.
- We will reduce the maximum number of participants in our activities accordingly to the defined norms by the Portuguese Government. This being, our maximum number of people per group will be 10, 9 tourists plus guide.
- The safe and social distance between people will be maintained throughout the entirety of the activity. Our collaborators are aware that there must be always a 2m distance between each individual, and so it will be always, and as many times necessary, reminded that each participant self-maintains a distance that everyone can open and spread their arms without touching each other.
- The activities provided by City Lovers Tours, that can so, were adapted to avoid, as much as possible, interior and confined spaces.
- The activities provided by City Lovers Tours that must go into interior spaces will only occur in places that also have a Contingency Plan acceptable by the norms of the Directorate-General for Health (DGS).
- All our collaborators carry with them dispensable paper tissues, provided by City Lovers Tours, for the eventuality of anyone needing one.
- All our collaborators are sensitized to wash their hands and to advise all the participants, any and every time they enter a space.
- City Lovers Tours will provide to all our collaborators:
- visors, masks, and microphones, to prevent any spread of infection, being their usage compulsory in all activities.
We hope you can feel safe with us.
Any other questions you have, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org